I'm totally going to be re-watching "The Empty Hearse" several more times, and I have more fan-sights and questions to share, but in the meantime, there's another premiere I've been looking forward to... Community
And Dan Harmon's back at the helm!
So let's toast to a brand new year at America's quirkiest community college!
And this isn't just for tonight, either -- feel free to play the game every Thursday night (Disclaimer and all, don't overdo it guys, don't try to do ALL the "rules," seriously, this is just for fun.) Now let's go save Greendale some more!
* "Troy and Abed in the moooorning!" or any variation thereof
* Troy and Abed bromance mooooment!
* The Troy and Abed handshake
* Shirley-Annie "Aww!"
* Something meta
* That elevator tune
* The Darkest Timeline
* The Human Being
* "Pop! Pop!" (and you have to do it back)
* A Jeff Winger speech.
* A Dean Pelton in-costume announcement
* Any other time the dean's in costume.
* That sure was a dean-tastic pun!
* Let's add some Chang-larious Chang-uage while we're at it.
* Now let's let Britta do her awkward dance!
* Someone calls her "the worst."
* Shut up, Leonard!
* Let him finish!
* What do you say, Tina Fey? Nice try, Stephen Fry. Going bowling, J.K. Rowling? You're on your own, Al Capone. Get the gist, Chopin Liszt? (I totally made most of those up)
* Shirley's baking
* That wavy-arm dance Britta, Annie, and Shirley do when they're pleased/excited.
* Troy dramatically "realizes" something.
* Is it me, or does the dean have an obvious crush on Jeff?
* Someone mentions a class title you totally wish was/had been in your course catalog.
* Annie's Boobs. The monkey, I mean. Or, ok, the other one ;)
* Questions? Questions? Questions?